Finding new and exciting ways to fuel and nourish herself and her family is what drives Olivia. She knows how expensive some products and healthier food options can be, which is why she strives to make her recipes easy and cost-effective, like this chia pudding.
- ½cup coconut milk, cream or water
- 2-3 Tbsp chia seeds (I used white ones)
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
For the layers:
- 1 tsp Misty Day Plant Potions Spiced Chai
- 1 tsp beetroot powder (Chantal Organics)
- Combine all ingredients and leave in the fridge to chill overnight, or at least three hours before serving.
- Check the mixture after 20 minutes –if it’s looking a bit thick and clumpy, add some more liquid.
- You can really play around with the coloured layers without having to use artificial colours. I layered the chia pudding into three colours – don’t panic if you don’t have these things at home – blended berries always make a beautiful colour, or cacao powder, or even a dash of grated beetroot works well.