Skip to content
We all have those days when it seems like nothing is going the way it was planned. Your life is buried under tons of paperwork, electricity bills, emails from insurance companies, your house is a mess and you haven’t seen your besties for ages… Here’s the good news … you can handle it! Forget any negative thoughts about failing. Persist, resist, and insist on moving ahead. Start believing it will get better soon, and it will! Here’s six reasons you will get there eventually.
- Because life is cyclical. Although the waters are stormy at the moment, they will clear out soon, regardless. Just as the sun rises each day and goes down each evening…it always does and always will!
- Because your friends believe in you. Even if you don’t feel like dressing up and going out today, call your friends and invite them over for a quiet home-party with wine and cheese. Spend some quality time with those who truly understand you. Ask for support. You’ll see, these awesome ladies will never let you give up.
- Because you’re stronger than you think. Admit it, your doubtful nature really is your own worst enemy sometimes. Now that you know that, become your best friend instead! Read reason #2 once again and be that supportive person to yourself. Yes, go and buy some delicious treats to prove it!
- Because there’s always a rainbow after the rain. Even when the big picture doesn’t look that positive, there are always some small things to be happy and grateful about. Maybe, it’s your good hair day today? Or you’ve heard your fav song on the radio? Or your favourite plant in the garden has finally bloomed. See, you’re already smiling!
- Because you’re a doer. Remind yourself of all those amazing things you’ve already done. Even if your dreams and goals are currently on hold, you can’t forget about all the things you’ve done, right? Respect your time and efforts and keep on working in spite of the barriers.
- Because you’re worth it! If you don’t feel happy right now, it doesn’t mean you don’t deserve to be happy. You’re gorgeous and you don’t have to prove that. Find the confidence in yourself, give yourself a shake and stop feeling low. After all, it’s all about the signals we send to the Universe.